Warmachine players are you ready to face off in a series of games and pit your skills against a gauntlet of opponents to determine who will emerge victorious? Accept the challenge and compete in our 75point 2017 Steamroller at Game Nite on Saturday, March 11th, 2017.
Note1: Don't Forget to pick your objectives when creating your list.
Note2: We did attempt to move this event due to a social gathering for members of our esteemed community, but other local game stores are holding events on the weekends in either direction. We decided to maintain the point value and dates to give our members going to Adepticon the maximum practice available in the community network.
Note3: My first event so be gentle.
Warmachine players are you ready to face off in a series of games and pit your skills against a gauntlet of opponents to determine who will emerge victorious? Accept the challenge and compete in our Spring 2017 Journeyman League at Game Nite.
I have modified the League rules a bit:
· 5 Weeks long. Start using Week 2's Army build (Battlegroup plus 10 points of warjacks/warbeasts)
· Each Wednesday I will reserve a few tables for League scenarios. The first Wednesday will be Rumble Scenario 1-Patrol. (see Steamroller Rules linked below)
· Painting a model(s) during the week will net you 1 (and only 1) additional win towards The Destroyer award
· Creator Award: Awarded at end of league tournament using Best Battlegroup. Must be painted during the League. Not limited to Battlebox Warcaster/Warlock (but must be one of the warcaster/warlocks you used during the league). Group must include Warcaster/Warlock and at least the amount of warjacks/warbeasts points granted by that caster (can be in excess of points).
· Sportsman Award: I will determine the final result using inputs from League players and observations from other members of the community.
· Final Tournament: Scheduled for 8 April and the intent will be a Highlander event rules to follow. At this time the event will be open to non league participants as well.
Will you dare to brave the tunnels and face the Necrotech hordes that await?
The Iron Kingdoms are plagued by the undead hordes of the Cryx army. A Necrotech factory has been found, buried deep beneath the mainlands. We need YOU to brave the dangers, and end the tide of evil.
Either come prepared with a fresh IKRPG character sheet, or feel free to use one of the pre-generated character sheets available at the event. Beware... the Super Dungeon will claim even the most well-prepared adventurer.
Run the dungeon as many times as you can! The best run will win a prize for their efforts.